**UPDATE – FRIDAY JUNE 5TH 2020 – Many of our locations are now allowing our events to proceed – we are actively monitoring all states every week to ensure that there are no new restrictions or amendments, if event is able to be booked on our website, then this event is proceeding as normal**
Ghost Hunts USA is actively monitoring the outbreak of Covid-19 and we have read the CDC guidance notes on events and mass gatherings.
We fully understand our responsibilities towards minimizing the risk of spreading this virus.
Everyone at Ghost Hunts USA are working around the clock to manage all forthcoming events, bookings and enquiries and therefore we ask for your patience during this period of extremely high enquiry demand.
Current events thats are currently postponed and bookings that will be affected as a result of the Covid-19 virus, please refer to the below:
As from Monday March 16th 2020, we have done the following:
- We are in constant contact with all of our locations to ensure that various alternative dates can be offered to bookings affected by the current Coronavirus outbreak.
- We currently do not have a time frame for recommended social distancing. However you will be guaranteed the opportunity to attend an event with Ghost Hunts USA on a future date when this current situation has subsided and it is safe for events to resume.
- If you are booked onto an event with Ghost Hunts USA that is to be postponed, we will contact you via the contact information provided upon booking. Please be patient as we have a lot of guests to contact.
- If you or someone in your party is self-isolating and cannot attend an event with Ghost Hunts USA, please email us at: Hello@ghosthuntsusa.com to let us know and we will manage your booking in due course to accommodate you on a future event with us.
- We would like to re-assure you, in the instance that if you are unable to book any of the alternative event dates offered to you in the future, then we Ghost Hunts USA will issue you with a gift card credit with any monies paid towards your postponed event (this gift card will not expire).
- Our terms and conditions can be found here: https://ghosthuntsusa.com/home/terms-and-conditions/
These are unfortunately extraordinary circumstances for everyone, particularly small businesses in the events and hospitality sector and all businesses in general. We need your support and patience now more than ever. It is through this hard work and the anticipated goodwill of our guests that we will get through this and will be able to host our ghost hunting events.
Ghost Hunts USA has a team of over 20, and many of them are similar to yourselves, with mortgage and rent payments, and living expenses.
Although during the postponement of our events, we remain positive and determined.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your understanding and patience through this difficult time, and we cant wait to see you on an event soon.
Stay Safe! Keep Well!